Skip to main content

5 Ways to Make a Woman Fall Head over Heels For You






This is a really funny subject matter because ultimately if you aren't really in like with yourself then how can you get a woman to fall in love with you?

My brother is the dumbest one in the family when it comes to dating and girls. I'm his coach, why I don't know. I can't even get my own man.

But hell if I can help him at least get laid, then why not. There are a few things that you can do as a guy who has no clue. If you want a woman to be all over you like white on rice, then lets talk about what you need to do to make that happen.

5 Ways to Make Her Want You 

 One of the things men get misconstrued is the fact that they believe having a nice car, and materials is what gets them the girl. WRONG!

Name brand items, money and cars don't get the girl. They get the slut. There is an avenue in which you want to walk down to better understand how to get the girl you want to fall all over you.

It's really that simple, I Swear. And most people make it extremely complicated when it's not.
I'm going to show you just how to make the girl you want want you so bad that it bothers you.

1)Finesse Is Everything
I'm so not playing. One thing a guy needs to work on in the mirror is having freaking finesse. Attitude is everything. It will always make a girl chase you down so she could get to know you better.

Don't over do it. Don't push yourself on her. Stay in your world but stay interested at the same time. I know that its hard to understand but really it's easy. Be easy like Sunday Morning.

Eye contact every once in a while and then a slow walk away will make her wonder what is wrong with her.

She will then begin to chase a little. Finesse it with smooth, slow patient dialogue. Laid back is super sexy. Someone who is just super chill and riding the wave is someone I would love to be around.

2)Let me smell you
Man let me tell you the one thing that turns a chic on, is a guy who smells super fresh. Cologne is the thing that will get anyone's attention. And if you invest in some good cologne, you might have a whole flock of women chasing you.

We love when a man smells good. I can stay in a mans neck all day long if he has on the right cologne. Never go cheap, get something that is appealing. Not old cat daddy- young and vibrant.

3) Make love to her with your Body Language
I'm not talking sexual harassment people. I'm talking about knowing how to use your body language to make her feel special. Gaze into her eyes while she speaks. Touch her hand softly while talking to her.

Let her know you are 100% listening to everything that she is saying. We women love to feel special. And although you fools are never really listening, it still feels good when you act like you are.

4) Probe for her Opinion
Women love to be asked, and they love to explain. If you have no idea what to talk about then grab for the Easter eggs. Those are topics that can be expanded on if you ask. Let her lead the conversation.

Don't be so adamant to be the star of the conversation. Fall back and let her be the apple of your eye.

5) Surprises are always good
Every woman likes to be pampered. Give a gift that will make her feel special. Flowers are whack and everyone does them. Be creative and find something that no other man is doing. If your girl shares this with her friends, then you did something right.

Gifting makes a woman feel super admired. It doesn't have to be expensive.It can be something small. Something that will let her know that you are thinking about her.

Happy Dating!

 

 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Not Sure How I feel about Loving Yourself Over Others

There is a statement that my friends use to tell me after every single break, and that was that I had to learn how to really self love to be sexy loving him. Whatever that means ... This is what I thought before I actually sat down and thought to myself that maybe they are right. Maybe I need to really think about adjusting how I view myself. I need to look at how I put others before me but end up getting hurt in the end. I have a huge heart. And with that I tend to allow people to do what they want because I don't want to upset anyone. I have come to learn that that isn't a good route to go. I needed to learn how to become better for myself and started with learning to really love who I was as a person. I needed to better understand myself and learn what made me happy. I also had to learn how to say no when I didn't want to do something. I had to figure out a way to become stronger despite all of my failures . There comes a time when you have to sit down a

Turning you Long Distance Relationship into the Real Deal

I have a tendency of quoting some of the best online bloggers, one happen to be a Sexy Loving Him love yourself first quote, "You have to know who you are before you can fully love another human being." How true is this? I have no idea. I Think that it might be possible to love someone other than yourself, before yourself. But I would have to talk to those people who are done it. Moving on... Lets talk about transforming a long distance relationship into the real thing. I have dated a few people who were half way across the country. Is it easy? Hell no, that's why we aren't together anymore. Can it be done? Hell yes, I've seen many people make a long distance relationship work. Like my parents. They are the holy grail to making a long distance thing work. People who are in the Military do it all the time. They also did it.. Further more, I think the transition from being in a long distance relationship and turning it into the real thing is the harde

The Beautiful Stats on Divorce