Skip to main content

Turning you Long Distance Relationship into the Real Deal

I have a tendency of quoting some of the best online bloggers, one happen to be a Sexy Loving Him love yourself first quote, "You have to know who you are before you can fully love another human being."

How true is this? I have no idea. I Think that it might be possible to love someone other than yourself, before yourself. But I would have to talk to those people who are done it.

Moving on...

Lets talk about transforming a long distance relationship into the real thing. I have dated a few people who were half way across the country. Is it easy? Hell no, that's why we aren't together anymore.

Can it be done? Hell yes, I've seen many people make a long distance relationship work. Like my parents. They are the holy grail to making a long distance thing work. People who are in the Military do it all the time.
They also did it..



Further more, I think the transition from being in a long distance relationship and turning it into the real thing is the hardest thing. So lets look at 3 ways you can transform a long distance into a face to face.


3 Ways to Turn Your Long Distance into a Reality

See for me, when you meet someone online, it's an leery thing. It's easy to fall in love with someone who can tell you anything. And I did that.

During my phase of dating, I wanted to find someone I Could talk to all the time and trust. Trust is a huge issue, and if you can't trust the one you are dating then it's not going to work.

No matter th case, they can be doing any and everything. And that is probably going to happen. You are really going to have to except that you aren't able to control the outcome of this thing, you just have to go along for the ride.

Further more, I think the transition from being in a long distance relationship and turning it into the real thing is the hardest thing. So lets look at 3 ways you can transform a long distance into a face to face.

 


  • Communicate as much as you can
Yes it's going to take some work. And the only way it's going to work is if both of you are committed to the idea of being committed. If you two are on two different pages, it will fail.

Honesty is very important and if you aren't willing to be honest with your long distance mate, then don't waste your damn time.

I swear I caught my boyfriend in so many lies before we actually got it together, and he cleaned up his act. But by that time I was so over him, I kicked him to the curb.

Develop a way to communicate with each other and stick to it. Designate talking time that can not be disturbed even if there was a damn fire.

You have to show that you are in it for the long haul.

  • Everyday is Important
Man I told my friends that it's important that they talk to their love at least once a day. If you go longer than 48 hours without talking to your love, then you have a problem. Please understand someone else is taking up their time.

Everyone needs attention. So giving each other time and attention at least once per day shows that you guys are well on your way to making this a real thing.

  • Share, Share, Share

Being in a long distance relationship is super hard. I mean super duper hard. You have to share your feelings, you have to be creative. You have to be willing to do all types of things. Such as phone sex, video chat, being romantic without ever being in their face. Most people are lames, and have a hard time being creative with their partner.

Start brainstorming and reading more on how to make a long distance relationship spicy. Like seriously. There are tons of different way you and your partner can be happy.

If you can survive a long distance relationship then you can mostly like survive anything. I, unfortunately didn't survive mine, because my boyfriend sucked majorly.

But I learned a lot from him. Other than the fact that he sucks, I now understand that I don't like long distance anything. I have to see what you are doing and who you are with. I don't have time for the games.

But there are people who think other wise, and believe that long distance is the thing to do. Kudos to them. If you are going to do it, then make sure it's going in your favor.
Don't let an invisible love make you miserable.





Comments

  1. First of all thanks to Dr. Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr. Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call / WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems with his spiritual powers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Not Sure How I feel about Loving Yourself Over Others

There is a statement that my friends use to tell me after every single break, and that was that I had to learn how to really self love to be sexy loving him. Whatever that means ... This is what I thought before I actually sat down and thought to myself that maybe they are right. Maybe I need to really think about adjusting how I view myself. I need to look at how I put others before me but end up getting hurt in the end. I have a huge heart. And with that I tend to allow people to do what they want because I don't want to upset anyone. I have come to learn that that isn't a good route to go. I needed to learn how to become better for myself and started with learning to really love who I was as a person. I needed to better understand myself and learn what made me happy. I also had to learn how to say no when I didn't want to do something. I had to figure out a way to become stronger despite all of my failures . There comes a time when you have to sit down a

The Beautiful Stats on Divorce