Skip to main content

When it's Not Working What do You Do?






Lets cope with it. Lets talk it out. Lets be the one to handle things like adults. These are all the things that you want to say to your partner, but the idiot is just not budging. Part of you wants to talk it out, while the other part just wants to walk away.

What happens when the communication is turned off, and the animosity is turned up on high? Do you give up? Do you call it quits, or do you fight through.

The only way you will know when it's time to give up, is if you aren't willing to fight for that person any more. If you no longer want to give it your all, and you find yourself not caring if they walk away; then it's time to let it go.

Every couple goes through rough patches. It happens. And sometimes It's just good to take a time out from eachother. But at the same time, you have to be willing to talk it through especially if your relationship is special to you.

Only you know if it's worth fighting for. Only you know if what you have is worth the effort. Just make sure you aren't giving up on someone who is really meant to be your lifelong partner. Some people tend to give up because they are too lazy too fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why People Cheat

I remember when my ugly ass boyfriend cheated on me, I thought I would die. I thought that life was over for me. I could see the white light. I knew that it was the end for me. Until I realized that he was nothing more than an idiot. I realized that he didn't offer me much of anything. And that was enough for me to say goodbye and good ridden. I didn't need to hold on to anything that was going to bring me down, and not lift me up. I needed to love myself enough to know that he was the loser in this situation, not me. I think for most of us, we tend to hold on because we are afraid to start over. Or we don't want to be alone. Freak that. So you would rather be unhappy then be single? That is stupid. Never let another human being dictate your happiness. They are nothing more than another human being. Allow yourself room to be happy. To be joyful and find someone that isn't going to cheat on you every time they turn around. There are people who are more than w...

The Truth is Always Sexy Quote

Lets never forget just how sexy telling the truth is. Most people run towards a lie rather than away. But I think that telling someone the truth is much more hot. I mean beind honest means that you aren't a punk. It means that you aren't weak, you know how to stand in your truth and deal with the consequences. It means that you love me enough to allow me the ability to choose and decide what I want to do when it comes to how I wish to handle things. Tell the truth, it makes you so much cuter.

How Stupid is this Pickable App?

I'm confused at why people think it's cool that woman can go on a dating app with no age, pic or information. Where is that fair? It's like going on a date with an invisible party. They have to do better than this. I mean the way the world is now, there is no way someone is going to want to use this app to find their next date. And if so, they are just idiots, who enjoy gambling with their lives.  This entire idea is whack as hell.