Skip to main content

3 Things That Lets You Know His Punk Ass is Cheating

Let me be the one to tell you that when it comes to cheating I am the person to call on. I can be your investigator. I can be your roll dawg when it comes to finding out if your partner is up to no good.

Although I'm an advocate of violence. I do believe that you have the right to be informed about what is happening in your relationship.

Cheating is something that can ruin anyones heart, whether you are married or in a relationship. It's a sign of betrayal. And I think that people fail to realize that when you do something so ugly, you tear a person down.

I have been cheated on and I reacted in a manner that got me locked up. I was hurt and I was angry. I Think that being honest should be the way to go. If you no longer want to be with me then why not just say so. Why not just tell me that it's not working out instead of making me believe other wise?

Cheating has a pain of it's own. It can create such a monster within you that you can't recognize who you are.

But how do you know when someone is cheating?
There are 3 signs that I go by and you should to.

3 Signs that Let you Know Cheating is in Action

I know some of these things can be overlooked as just someone changing. But I believe in consistency with growth.

1) Acting Secretive - Ok, so you used to share everything. He used to tell you about every single thing. But now he is keeping all the good shit to his self. He is not only not sharing, he is acting in a suspicious manner. Not talking on his phone around you.

Taking his phone to the bathroom and locking the door. Don't get me wrong, people take their phones to the bathroom, but if it's something he does and doesn't want you around while he does it; then he is being sneaky.

Locking his phone is another bullshit move. Why are you locking your phone? Whats in your phone you don't want me to see?

2)Agitated over small things- We all know that tall tail sign when a man gets mad over every single thing. Nothing you do is right. Everything you do is wrong, and all he wants to do is run to the other side of town whenever it goes down.

Who is he running to? Why is he always running out the door when there is a problem. And why does it seem as if he is always the person who starts the problems? BECAUSE HE IS CHEATING

3)Sex Isn't Going Down- This has to be analyzed based off of your sex life. If you aren't getting it as much as you used to, then you might want to ask questions. If he is pushing you off whenever you try, then you might want to ask questions. If he rather go to sleep than make love to you, then you might want to punch him in the face!

If he isn't getting it from you then he is more than likely getting it elsewhere, and you need to find out if it's true. Who has time for this idiot to bring a disease home to you?


Facts to Take Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Not Sure How I feel about Loving Yourself Over Others

There is a statement that my friends use to tell me after every single break, and that was that I had to learn how to really self love to be sexy loving him. Whatever that means ... This is what I thought before I actually sat down and thought to myself that maybe they are right. Maybe I need to really think about adjusting how I view myself. I need to look at how I put others before me but end up getting hurt in the end. I have a huge heart. And with that I tend to allow people to do what they want because I don't want to upset anyone. I have come to learn that that isn't a good route to go. I needed to learn how to become better for myself and started with learning to really love who I was as a person. I needed to better understand myself and learn what made me happy. I also had to learn how to say no when I didn't want to do something. I had to figure out a way to become stronger despite all of my failures . There comes a time when you have to sit down a

Turning you Long Distance Relationship into the Real Deal

I have a tendency of quoting some of the best online bloggers, one happen to be a Sexy Loving Him love yourself first quote, "You have to know who you are before you can fully love another human being." How true is this? I have no idea. I Think that it might be possible to love someone other than yourself, before yourself. But I would have to talk to those people who are done it. Moving on... Lets talk about transforming a long distance relationship into the real thing. I have dated a few people who were half way across the country. Is it easy? Hell no, that's why we aren't together anymore. Can it be done? Hell yes, I've seen many people make a long distance relationship work. Like my parents. They are the holy grail to making a long distance thing work. People who are in the Military do it all the time. They also did it.. Further more, I think the transition from being in a long distance relationship and turning it into the real thing is the harde

The Beautiful Stats on Divorce